Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745 USA
The 2023 SVC TechCon will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. The Gaylord National is the crown jewel of National Harbor and Washington, DC’s waterfront dining and entertainment district and offers a world class meeting experience that is expressly tailored to the networking driven SVC TechCon. The National Harbor is a 350 acre waterfront area on the Potomac River that contains more than160 shops, 40 restaurants, eight hotels including a casino.
The Gaylord National features the following exhibition and meeting facilities:
Over 545,000 sq. ft. of flexible convention, meeting, exhibition and pre-function space
- 180,000 sq. ft. exhibition hall with 17 dedicated loading docks
- 50,000 sq. ft. ballroom featuring a theatrical stage, plus an adjacent outdoor balcony offering views of the Potomac River
- Well-appointed ballrooms from 8,000 sq. ft – 30,000 sq. ft.
- Up to 101 breakout rooms with maximum flexibility
- Over 75,000 sq. ft. of outdoor special event areas, including a private pier, that overlooks the Potomac River
- Rooftop lounge, outdoor cigar terrace with fire pits, private dining rooms and more
The Gaylord National is located immediately off Interstate I-95 and has convenient shuttle access to downtown Washington, D.C. (8 miles)and all major airports (Reagan National Airport–DCA–8 miles, Dulles International Airport-IAD-35 miles, and Baltimore Washington International Airport- BWI-38 miles). Water taxi service available to and from Downtown D.C., Old Town Alexandria, Georgetown, Nationals Stadium and historic Mount Vernon.
PLEASE NOTE: The SVC has negotiated directly with the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center special conference room rates and space. In order to secure these rooms at the conference rate you will need to book your room directly through the link that is posted only on the SVC TechCon website and our SVC registration portal.. The SVC has not authorized any third party to sell rooms on our behalf. If you are contacted by anyone representing themselves as an agent of the SVC to assist you in securing hotel rooms please be advised that you are the likely target of a scam.