Review the deadlines and guidelines and then complete the abstract submission form, below.
Abstract Submission Deadlines
October 8, 2021 (Guaranteed placement in requested session)
Extended to March 15, 2022 (Guaranteed conference participation)
Heuréka, Poster, and Vendor Innovators Showcase Presentations:
Extended to March 15, 2022
Abstract Content Guidelines
- Save and upload your abstract text as an MS Word file
- 200 word maximum.
- Times New Roman font. 10 point.
- Single paragraph, summarizing the problem, approach and results contained in the manuscript.
- Objective and technical. No trade names, trademarks, product names or a commercial tone allowed (excluding Vendor Innovators Showcase Presentations).
- References may be written out as text only.
Presentation Times: 20 minutes for contributed technical presentations. 40 minutes for invited/keynote presentations. 10 minutes for Vendor Innovators Showcase.